Thursday, September 14, 2006

subbing??

Hm..rarely post that much these days..wahaha..1 more day till school ends...anyways..going to Paul's place on the 20th..and since there is no subbing for school rumble ep 1 and 2..I have to do it..ack!!lol..no help..from scratch..my own knowledge of jap..mm...lols..o wells..hope my frens don't mind my crappy subbings then..lol
Hm..Truman said hi today, amazingly..because I never talk to him..unless I need to..We were walking in the shopping centre (glen) and we were talking about our overall performance for the music elective concert..lol..and then we moved on to the topic of Naruto..because he said he like the solo song that me and Georgia did which was from Naruto--Morning..lol.. tnks..wehehehe.. anyways..we were like talking about Naruto and I was like..whoa..he must be like a fan for Naruto..but anyway..haha..Chloe hasnt gotten the thing for me yet..I think she forgotten.but o wells..wahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home